Be inspired… join our small group tour to the cradle of many civilisations, meeting point of world culture and religion, Europe and Asia, antiquity and the contemporary – a confluence of contrasts that promises a truly enriching and fascinating experience.
Our journey includes Istanbul – Constantinople of old, culturally rich and the erstwhile capital of four empires; the ‘fairy chimneys’ and rock carved churches of Cappadocia; the breath taking beauty of Antalya; the white calcareous hot springs of Pamukkale; Cannakale; Hierapolis; biblical Ephesus; Troy and then across the Dardenelles (antiquity’s Hellespont) back to Istanbul and the Bosphorus – the famous continental divide…
- Istanbul – Konstantinopel of old
- Bosphorus – the famous continental divide
- Hagia Sophia & Blue Mosque
- Grand Bazaar
- Cappadocia – ‘fairy chimney’ landscape
- Overnight in luxury cave hotel
- Konya – the story of Rumi (Mevlana)
- Antalya – Jewel of the Turkish Mediterranean Coast
- Pamukkale – Cotton Forest – calcareous hot springs
- Biblical Ephesus – Apostle Paul
- Pergamum’s Acropolis & Asklepion
- Troy – of Helen the Beautiful and Trojan Horse fame
*Terms: Includes travel insurance up to the age of 69, other arrangements available for 70+. Although utmost care is taken to procure the advertised arrangements, changes may occur due to availability, schedule changes and price fluctuations in which case similar arrangements will be offered. Standard terms apply.
Fully Inclusive Tour
Deposit: R 8 000pp secures name on tour list
Single Supplement: R 4 800
Sign Up To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to us to always stay in touch with us and get the latest news
about our company and all of our activities!